Tuesday, September 25, 2007

People once said u have only one time in your life so why not just relax and enjoy to the fullest. However for me, it seems nt to be the case. Too many worries. How to get rid of it? Lolx.
Need to slim down, study well n get into uni, get into SAF music and drama, where should my family move our house, find a job that suits me so that i can earn money and not rot at home during holiday. So much worries.

Yesterday night i just prayed, hoping i can find a job maybe this ending soon de holiday or my next long holiday. Today my frenz just called me asking me if i wan to work wif him. Just for 3 days. Somehow it's better than nth but it just seems so funny to just work for that 2 days (can only make it for 2 days nia). N cause it's just so sudden, i had already planned my schedule also so decided not to work. I'm just so weird, just the way i think. When i finally gotten that something i want, i decided to let it go. It just seems so stupid. Well i hope god will grant me wisdom so that i can at least know wad i truely want.

No comments: